Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Patagonia!






And here I am ! In Patagonia,Argentina! The last country in the list!
I crossed the border from Osorno in Cile to San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina yesterday.
It started raining on the chilean side and so I decided to turn east instead of going to Chiloe'...and so no rain but infact on the pass it was snowing....cold really cold! And quite slippery...not so much fun, but as soon as I started going lower and the first lake appeared, it was finally sunny and the beauty of the scenary made it all worth while. Patagonia, the land of the big feet people. No more desert! Water everywhere! And rivers, trees, and green mountains, and snow!
Then...the wind! It was really scary! So strong and so unpredictable...really hard to keep going and when I made it into town, a bit more protected, I was very happy.
The town is very touristy but nice and clean and full of amenities. The mountains around are gorgeus but today is a bit cloudy so no pictures, maybe tomorrow. I met friends of friends here...such nice people!
Your friends are my friends is a true statement! We had a lovely dinner (in a house!)and we talked for hours about arts, politics and our souls...
Tomorrow going to ruta 40 for a while at list, then I'll decide if going with that one all the way or cut on an easier path.
The weather is not so good and the summer seems a bit late as everyone is saying...so I'll have to see what to do. Gravel road ok. Mud no.
....
.....
......
It's impressive that I keep encountering so many "strangers" and situations that are so spiritually rich. And how we are all talking the same "language" after all. In Chile I discussed about the 2012 "change" that it will happen to the world and the Universe... and I got so many levels of interpretation that I could write about it for hours, but the main point is that it's good to be aware of it and to spread the message,no fear! Just work to be prepared to be ready for a big change that is coming...no fear!...love...paz, amor y luz...
in Peru' a cop ( instead of asking for bribes) was talking about the " spiritual energy" of MatchuPitchu.In Guatemala I was guided right in the middle of a very ancient sacred ritualistic place...words of unity and peace from so many "new" friends...signs, signs everywhere to be noticed and to be followed...

1 comment:

  1. YOur message is inspiring! Enjoy the ride and be safe!
    Fil

    ReplyDelete